BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

27 years today!


Happy 2th Anniversary Honey!



I love you today as yesterday, but on a deeper, more mature level. When someone says “I would take a bullet for you” I don’t know if it’s true or not, and I don’t really care, because their words aren’t aimed at me . When you say it, I know it’s carved in stone, solid as rock, etched firmly on your heart and mind.

When I am low, when I am down, you are my knight in shining armour, the one person I know I call, count and rely on. For the times my world is falling apart, when I can’t do anything right, when my sanity hangs by a thread, I know your arms will stop me from falling. Your words will brighten my day, bring a smile to my face, make me a laugh until I cry, then laugh some more.

Our time together is like one big roller coaster ride, I wouldn’t have it any other way. We never know what’s round the next corner, up the road or over the hill. We make our plans and life throws us a curve ball, things we never even thought possible have, do and will happen. I love my life with you!! I don’t think any of our plans have ever turned out exactly as we predicted. I wouldn’t change a thing. Neither the good times nor the bad. It’s the hard times we live together that make me realize that for most of our marriage, I have been lucky enough (dare I say blessed enough) to be living life feeling as if I am soaring on the wings of an eagle.

Thank you for being there, loving me, loving our children, for building a life together.



Thank you for choosing me to be your partner.



I love you, I love you, I love you.

0 comments: